How does it work?
Frequently Asked Questions
Support and Recovery Assistant works by running tests to figure out what’s wrong. It can fix many problems for you, or it can tell you how to fix them yourself.
What if I’m still having problems?
If Support and Recovery Assistant can’t fix a problem for you, we’ll suggest next steps and help you get in touch with Office 365 support.
What are you waiting for? Try it now!
Problems with Outlook.
- Outlook stops responding
- Can’t receive emails
- Outlook keeps asking for my password
- Shared mailboxes or shared calendars don’t work.
- Outlook keeps saying “Trying to connect…” or “Disconnected”
Problems with Office 365 email on your phone.
- I can’t sync my email
- Email app keeps asking for my password
Trouble setting up Office apps.
- Where do I go to install Office?
- I can’t activate Office
- I need help setting up my Office 365 email in Outlook
Need help with Outlook on the web?
- I can’t sign in
- I can’t find Outlook on the web
Problems with Dynamics CRM Online.
- I can’t install, connect, or enable CRM for Outlook